Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Having surgery but not the one we planned

Dr. Dozois has decided to do a small out-patient procedure on Julie tomorrow morning, even though they are not going to do takedown surgery. One of the big issues that Julie had when we came to Mayo the first time were fistulas. She has had a drain in the biggest one since the last surgery, and Dr. Dozois wants to go in and check on that drain and fistula. He may take it out, he may replace it with something smaller, and he may do something else which I can't quite remember. Based on the results of this procedure, we will know when we head home. My guess is that we will head sometime tomorrow, but I will keep you posted.
A couple of people have said they weren't able to post comments on the blog. I tried to change some settings so that you can post. I hope it works. Love you all, and thanks for the prayers!

1 comment:

  1. One step at a time. Love you all. BTW, I think you fixed it. xo

    ReplyDelete