Friday, May 7, 2010

Surgery

Have I mentioned that this place is crazy efficient? Because WOW they are! In the last two hours, Julie has been transported by amnbulance to the Methodist hospital, Dad Mom and I have changed hotels. Julie got checked into her new room on the 6th floor and she has been taken to surgery. Name one other place in the world where that would have happened so quickly? They took her to pre-op at about 12:45 and said she would be there about an hour, and the surgery would take about another hour. As soon as she is in recovery we will hear from the surgeon. I will update as soon as we hear anything. Oh, the surgeon's name is Dr. Dozois pronounce Dr. Dohs-Wa. He and his father are both surgeons here at Mayo and according to all the nurses is VERY good looking. I'm sure Julie will have something to say about that when she gets back to her room.

Robin

2 comments:

  1. I dare you to get a picture with Dr. Dohs-Wa! I triple dog dare you. Do it! Glad to hear about some actual progress...finally....
    Sam
    P.S. DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, I second the triple dog dare! Glad things are moving along smoothly. No pun intended but funny how that came out. oops...

    ReplyDelete